Follow your heart…
Here’s a great opportunity to give back, get involved and have fun. Baptist Homes is always looking for priceless volunteers who help us in any number of our operational areas.
- Escorting residents to and from activities, therapy, beauty parlor, and chapel.
- Being a gift shop attendant.
- Assisting with activities for residents with dementia.
- Serving as a coffee host or hostess.
- Visiting residents one-on-one.
All volunteers receive a free lunch and have free access to Baptist Homes’ state-of-the-art Wellness Center.
For more information on how you can make a difference in the lives of seniors in our area, contact:
Dionne Rose, Activity
Director/Volunteer Coordinator at (412) 572-8254.