More than a century of compassion
For more than 108 years, Baptist Homes Society has never asked anyone living within our senior communities to leave because they can no longer afford to pay for their care. This legacy began with the vision and generosity of our founders, and remains at the core of our mission. Seniors of all socio-economic levels are invited to live within our welcoming, dignified environment, to enjoy the companionship, and social and intellectual activities, and receive the compassionate, quality care they deserve.
Contributions to Baptist Homes Foundation help us maintain the endowment that ensures our ability to provide benevolent care for future generations. You can help Baptist Homes Society continue its legacy of care.
- Give a gift of cash
- Designate your gift in honor or memory of loved ones
- Designate your gift for a particular department or program
- Give a gift of matured stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- Support our annual charity golf invitational and other events throughout the year
- Join the Baptist Homes Legacy Society with:
- a bequest in your will
- a gift funded by the proceeds of your retirement plan
- a designation of Baptist Homes Society as owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- a life income gift such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder unitrust
Contributions can be made with MasterCard, American Express, Discover and VISA.
For more information, please contact the Development Office at 412-489-3260, or email email@example.com.
Baptist Homes Society is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the highest level of security technology when processing credit card transactions. To guard against fraud, your information is encrypted so that it is available only to our financial office for processing. At no time is this, or any other donor information, made available to any other party. Because, under normal circumstances, charitable contributions are non-refundable, Baptist Homes does not have a refund policy, and there is no product to ship for your donation.