Website Baptist Homes
Baptist Homes in Bridgeville is seeking a full-time (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm) Accounting Clerk!
NOW OFFERING a $500 SIGN-ON BONUS for all full-time new hires. Don’t miss out on this limited time opportunity to not only to work for a great company but also earn some extra cash!
LIMITED TIME — Offering 12 months of FREE EMPLOYEE MEDICAL COVERAGE for up to 12 months for full time new hires; as well as a PTO bonus of an extra 24 hours after 6 months of employment.
· Associate Degree (A.A.) from a two year college or technical school; minimum of two years’ experience preferred. Previous computer experience.
· Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Effective communication and interpersonal relations skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, other staff members, residents, or their legally responsible designee. The ability to work with technical computerized data processing systems.
· Ability to calculate figures and apply concepts of accounting to related information and reports
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to recognize problems related to accounting controls.
This position is primarily responsible to update, record, and maintain data to assure that all financial and financially related information is reported timely and accurately in accordance with the policies and procedures established by the Baptist Homes Society.
Performance and Professionalism:
Maintain employee confidentiality and privacy at all times according to BHS policies and procedures. Most use discretion and professionalism when discussing resident, employees or financial matters with the appropriate directors and managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Preparation of applicable management reports.
· Summarize department managers’ variance reports with appropriate follow up.
· Maintain shared employee and rental reports in preparation of annual cost report and provide any additional assistance needed.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
· Post miscellaneous cash receipts and reconcile bank statements.
· Prepare and record monthly general journal entries relating to month end and year end close.
· Assist with annual audit and reviews.
· Support the CFO and Controller with other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit baptisthomes.org.