Website Baptist Homes
Baptist Senior Family in Bridgeville is seeking a full-time (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm) Accounts Payable Clerk!
1373 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15017-2837
NOW OFFERING a $500 SIGN-ON BONUS for all full-time new hires. Don’t miss out on this limited-time opportunity to not only work for a great company but also earn some extra cash!
LIMITED TIME — Offering FREE EMPLOYEE MEDICAL COVERAGE until June 2022 for full-time new hires; as well as a PTO bonus of an extra 24 hours after 6 months of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate Degree (A.A.) from a two year college or technical school preferred; minimum of two years of experience in Accounts Payable Processing; or equivalent combination of education and experience. General knowledgeable of accounting principles. Previous computer experience.
- Effective communication and interpersonal relations skills. Ability to respond to questions from managers, other staff members, residents, or their legally responsible designee. The ability to work with technical computerized data processing systems.
Job Summary: This position is primarily responsible for all aspects relate to the maintaining of an Accounts Payable system, bank deposits and the Fixed Asset System.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and distributes vendor invoices to the applicable departments for authorized signatures and account distributions.
- Reviews department head assigned account distributions for reasonability and accuracy.
- Organizes and files purchase orders, receiving reports, and paid invoices.
- Processes automated checks for the Baptist Senior Family:
1) Maintains accounts payable vendor master file and related system code files.
2) Key enters invoice data, reviews for accuracy and corrects as necessary.
- Generates and reviews accounts payable reports and vendor checks.
- Manage and review outstanding checks.
- Processes manual checks as necessary.
- Completes sales tax reports.
- Review vendor statements and investigate any discrepancies.
- Maintains an account for petty cash disbursements.
Pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check required.
To apply for this job please visit www.baptisthomes.org.