Website Baptist Homes
Job Summary:Responsible for performing the general janitorial, maintenance duties and light maintenance duties on a day-to-day basis to provide a clean and safe environment for the residents, staff, visitors and others.
Shift: Rotating shifts
Job Duties Include:
- Collects and compacts trash from the entire facility.
- Keeps the outside entrances and public areas clean.
- Removes snow during the winter season.
- Cleans wheelchairs and other equipment as required.
- Assists in general labor duties as required, such as lifting, digging and moving equipment.
- Performs light maintenance duties such as changing light bulbs, handing pictures, painting, cleaning and repairing small equipment as directed.
- Collects and disposes of infectious waste.
- Collects soiled laundry.
- Performs repairs/services for the residents in a timely manner as not to inconvenience the resident.
- Performs repairs/services which directly impacts the care giving of other departments in a timely way as not to inconvenience the resident care or overall operation of the facility.
- Complete routine day-to-day assignments so as not to inconvenience the resident, staff and others.
- Keeps the outside public areas clean and safe in order to make good impressions for first time visitors and others.
- Completes required services at the time required and in the time frames allotted.
- Delivers supplies to different areas and departments of the facility.
- Responsive to the concerns and needs of family members as they relate to the facility and needs of their loved ones living in the facility.
- Conducts themselves in a polite and accommodating way to all service companies which may be working within the facility.
- Deals effectively with mentally stressful situations with residents.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Pennsylvania Drivers License.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org