Website Baptist Homes
- Baptist Homes in Mt. Lebanon is seeking a casual temporary desk screener!
The shift for this position will be 8am to 4:30p.m or 9am to 5:00pm Saturday-Sunday.
We offer competitive hourly rates based upon your experience as well as a .75/hr. weekend differential.
Job Summary: Responsible for performing COVID-19 screening duties on a daily basis and in accordance with Baptist Homes Society policies and procedures as well as guidance from the Department of Health, CDC, and other institutions. Relays information as needed to residents, staff, visitors and others. Maintains accurate documentation in an organized manner.
Job Duties Include:
- Monitor access of staff, residents, resident representatives, and contractors/vendors through the designated area of the facility as required by Baptist Homes.
- Directs all visitors and contractors/vendors in the proper manner based on current screening guidance.
- Able to make decisive decisions regarding the admittance or denial to facility based on current knowledge of Department of Health, CDC, CMS, and facility policies.
- Ensures that all screening paperwork is filled out ENTIRELY – no gaps or missing information
- Maintains proper records for the facility of all screening documents, including the daily temperature and symptom tracking form as well as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Questionnaire.
- Able to take temperatures and record temperatures accurately.
- Ability to screen each resident, resident representative, staff member or visitor based on the screening documents and questions on each form. Must ensure that all questions are asked each time someone enters the facility; does not skip steps.
- Controls the delivery of items/goods to the facility and follows the policy for delivery of goods, food, clothing, medications, etc.
- Provides proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to visitors, vendors, and others as needed based on current guidance and in accordance with Baptist Homes policies and procedures.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience of education and experience (if applicable).
Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required.
To apply for this job please visit baptisthomes.org.