Baptist Senior Family in Scott Township is seeking a part-time Development Assistant (500 Providence Point BLVD, Pittsburgh PA 15243) !
NOW OFFERING a $250 SIGN-ON BONUS for all part-time new hires. Don’t miss out on this limited-time opportunity to not only work for a great company but also earn some extra cash!
LIMITED TIME — PTO bonus of an extra 12 hours after 6 months of employment.
Baptist Homes Foundation Development Assistant [PT-Hourly]
The Development Assistant supports the Director of Development and Development Coordinator in their efforts to advance the mission of Baptist Homes Society by performing general office support including gift acknowledgment and data management related to various campaigns.
- To provide general clerical-related development duties under the supervision of the Director of Development.
- To perform data/gift entry using BHF’s data management system.
- To perform regular electronic donor record maintenance.
- To generate donor acknowledgements and correspondences as managed by the Director of Development.
- To produce reports that accurately reflects progress.
- To assist with mailings and file management.
- To receive and direct gift-related inquiries via phone and e-mail.
- To assist with development events as needed.
Minimum of an associate or equivalent degree/work experience required; position requires the utilization of a personal computer; strong proficiency in word processing (Word), spreadsheet (Excel); proficient with DonorPro/SALSA CRM [preferred], Raisers Edge, or similar donor or data entry management software; must have good oral and written communications skills with ability to write routine correspondences; the ability to work with a diverse range of individuals and personalities; excellent organizational skills and be attentive to detail.
Schedule: 24 hours per week. Primarily weekdays and daylight; however, flexibility may be required due to some events/programs.
Work Location: 500 Providence Point Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15243.
About Baptist Senior Family (formerly Baptist Homes Society)
Founded in 1910, Baptist Senior Family (formerly Baptist Homes Society) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation serving seniors in southwestern PA. Baptist Homes Foundation is the fundraising arm of Baptist Homes Society. For more information, visit bhf.plannedgiving.org or call 412-489-3260
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com