Website Baptist Homes
Baptist Homes Foundation is hiring a full time Development Coordinator.
Founded in 1910, Baptist Homes Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation serving seniors in southwestern PA. Baptist Homes Foundation is the fundraising arm of BHS.
Do you enjoy your time off? In addition to our regular 20 days of PTO accrual (increases with length of service), we are offering a special limited time 24 hour PTO Bonus after 3 months of employment! Also enjoy our employee medical coverage FREE until July 2021!
In order to attract and retain the best talent, Baptist Homes Society offers an excellent benefits package that includes low-cost UPMC medical or opt-out bonus, vision, dental, free life insurance, up to $5,250 annual tuition reimbursement, retirement plan with generous employer match, free fitness center, free parking and so much more!
We are currently administering COVID-19 vaccines to our residents and staff. We are also providing a safe and supportive environment for our staff by providing free weekly COVID testing, daily temperature checks, PPE and much more!
The Development Coordinator supports the Foundation in its effort to advance the mission of Baptist Homes Society by performing event coordination/execution, and assisting with the production of grant, promotional and marketing materials.
- To perform event-related development duties under the supervision of the Director of Development (DOD), including but not limited to BHS’ annual charity golf invitational and the Employee Appreciation and Samaritan Fund Campaigns.
- To assist the DOD with grant research and writing proposals and reports as needed.
- To assist with marketing and promotion-related efforts.
- To produce reports that accurately reflect event progress.
- To receive development-related inquiries via phone and e-mail.
- To assist the DOD with mailings and file management.
- To serve as back-up on gift entry using BHF’s data management system.
- To serve as back-up at in-services and other meetings as required.
Minimum of an associate or equivalent degree and event planning and/or management experience is required. The position requires the use of a personal computer, proficiency in word processing and Excel spreadsheet software, and a familiarity with DonorPro, Raisers Edge, or similar donor management software is preferred. Must be capable of assisting with social media and web updates. The successful candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse range of individuals and personalities. Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to speak before public groups are necessary skills needed for this position. Special consideration to those candidates with fundraising/development experience.
Schedule: 40 hours per week. Primarily weekdays and daylight; however, flexibility may be required due to some events/programs.
Work Location: 500 Providence Point Boulevard, Pittsburgh, PA 15243
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required. EOE.
To apply for this job please visit baptisthomes.org.