Website Baptist Homes
Department: Dining Services
Location(s): Baptist Homes
Hours(s): 40 hours per week
Type: Full Time
Job Description: Dietary Aide is responsible for assisting in the assembling, serving and delivery of meals to residents, staff and guests in the dining room. This position is also responsible for food preparation and sanitation for the department as needed. An important part of this position is the display of a cheerful, helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
Some examples of job duties include:
* Waits on resident and guests in the dining room.
* Secures knowledge of items served on the menu before the meal so that residents’ questions may be answered.
* Assists residents as much as possible with their menu needs within the guidelines established by management.
* Sanitizes dining and serving areas and sees that all place settings are perfectly clean and complete before meal services.
* Resets tables for service.
* Assists in food preparation as directed by supervisor.
* Wears name tag and proper covering at all times while serving or preparing food.
* Cleans all food production equipment after use.
* Inspects all plate presentations for accuracy of the order, eye appeal, proper food temperatures and garnishes before serving to residents and guests.
* Follows the proper tables services procedures.
Experience Required: No experience required.
Physical Requirements: Ability to regularly lift up to 20 pounds.
To apply for this job please visit baptisthomes.org.