Website Baptist Homes
Baptist Homes in Mt. Lebanon is seeking a full time custodian for our overnight shift!
NOW OFFERING a $500 sign on bonus for all full-time. Don’t miss out on this limited time opportunity to not only to work for a great company but also earn some extra cash!
LIMITED TIME — Offering FREE EMPLOYEE MEDICAL COVERAGE until June 2022 for FT new hires. As well as, any FT new hires are eligible for a PTO bonus of an extra 24 hours after 6 months of employment.
Are you retired, looking for a second job, or wanting flexibility? We are always hiring PRN custodians as well for all shifts.
Job Summary: Responsible for performing the general janitorial, maintenance duties and light maintenance duties on a day-to-day basis to provide a clean and safe environment for the residents, staff, visitors and others.
Job Duties Include:
- Collects and compacts trash from the entire facility.
- Keeps the outside entrances and public areas clean.
- Removes snow during the winter season.
- Cleans wheelchairs and other equipment as required.
- Assists in general labor duties as required, such as lifting, digging and moving equipment.
- Performs light maintenance duties such as changing light bulbs, handing pictures, painting, cleaning and repairing small equipment as directed.
- Performs repairs/services for the residents in a timely manner as not to inconvenience the resident
- Performs repairs/services which directly impacts the care giving of other departments in a timely way as not to inconvenience the resident care or overall operation of the facility.
- Complete routine day-to-day assignments so as not to inconvenience the resident, staff and others.
- Keeps the outside public areas clean and safe in order to make good impressions for first time visitors and others.
- Completes required services at the time required and in the time frames allotted.
- Delivers supplies to different areas and departments of the facility.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current Pennsylvania Drivers License.
Pre-employment drug screen and background check are required.
We offer competitive pay, as well as a comprehensive benefits package, including UPMC medical or OPT-OUT BONUS, dental, vision, free life insurance, paid time off, generous retirement with company match, profit-sharing, free parking, free onsite fitness center and much more!
To apply for this job please visit www.baptisthomes.org.