Website Baptist Homes
Baptist Homes in Mt. Lebanon is hiring a full time Restorative Nurse Coordinator.
Benefits include UPMC medical or opt-out bonus, dental, vision, free life insurance, generous retirement match, tuition reimbursement, free fitness center, free parking and MUCH MORE!
Job Summary: Responsible for the direct supervision of restorative nurse aides in the nursing center. Assures that residents receive restorative nursing services that have been identified to meet their needs. Ensures that policies and procedures of the nursing/restorative department are followed.
Job Duties Include:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, and direct restorative care services, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines
- Develop and maintain restorative care standards to accomplish highest level of functional and psychosocial well-being
- Review restorative care policies, procedures, manuals, job descriptions, etc, at least annually and participate in making recommended changes
- Interpret restorative care policies and procedures to personnel, residents, and family members as needed
- Participate in discharge planning, development and implementation of resident care plans, resident assessments, and other documents as needed
- Participate in Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI) process as it relates to nursing and restorative services- tracks and trends- reports to QAPI committee
- Maintain a current file of residents on restorative programs, review and update as needed
- Maintain treatment records and progress notes in the medical record
- Make written and oral report/recommendations to the Director of Nursing or Administrator as necessary regarding care service delivery
- Track and trend facility incidents/events including resident falls, performs root cause analysis to recommend/implement interventions to care staff
- Current RN LICENSE CPR CERTIFICATION. Three years’ experience in restorative nursing preferred.
- Ability to read and Interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports. Ability to work as a team member with the nursesand nurse aides of Baptist Homes. Understanding of the behavior and needs of elderly people. Ability to communicate effectively to the residents.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Excellent organization skills and accuracy in following directions, observing, interpreting, and recording essential.
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required.
To apply for this job please visit baptisthomes.org.