Website Baptist Homes
Baptist Homes in Mt. Lebanon is hiring a full time RN Supervisor for the evening shift (3p-11p) shift! Evening and weekend differentials are paid!
With more than 100 years of service in the South Hills, Baptist Homes is seeking only the best to provide the highest level of care to our residents.
LIMITED TIME — Offering 12 months of FREE EMPLOYEE MEDICAL COVERAGE for new full-time employees. FT new hires are also eligible for a PTO bonus of an extra 24 hours after 6 months of employment. Lastly, $2,500 College Debt Payment for all RNs.
We offer competitive hourly rates based upon your experience as well as a $1.50/hr. shift/weekend differential.
· Current PA RN License and long-term care experience. Supervisory experience preferred but not required. Knowledge of federal, state and CMS regulations.
Current CPR Certification. Must be able to communicate effectively with a varied group of customers including residents, family members and staff.
Job Duties Include:
· Supervision of RNs, LPNs, and CNAs
· Staffing (call-offs and replacements)
· Assist with Admissions, resident care delivery, problem solving/critical thinking
· Nursing oversight and leadership for 126 bed facility
In order to attract and retain the best talent, Baptist Homes offers an excellent benefits package that now includes FREE UPMC medical benefits for one year or opt-out bonus. In addition we offer vision, dental, free life insurance, up to $5,250 annual tuition reimbursement, retirement plan with generous employer match, free fitness center, free parking and so much more!
Pre-employment criminal background check, drug screen and physical are required.
To apply for this job please visit baptisthomes.org.