Website Baptist Homes
Job Summary: Utility person is responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of dishes, pots, pans and other items in time for meal services. Removal of trash, sweeping and mopping, recyclables are all included in job duties. Completes the duty of labeling and dating stock and restocking of storerooms.
Responsible for following all local, state and federal regulations and policy and procedures in regards to food safety, storage and sanitation
Performance Expectations: The incumbent must demonstrate proficiency in the essential functions of this position as outlined in the job description. As applicable, the incumbent must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the residents served in his/her assigned area.
- High school graduate or GED
- Six months prior or training desirable.
- Ability to read, write, speak, interpret simple instructions and understands English.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to organize workloads and meet time deadlines.\Ability to lift 25#, standing for long period on hard surfaces, walk long distances and able to bend,reach and grasp objects, push carts up to 100#
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability
to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be in clean uniform and wear black slip/oil resistant shoes only
To apply for this job please visit baptisthomes.org.