Website Baptist Homes
Baptist Senior Family Seeks Vice President of Marketing & Public Relations for Baptist Senior Family
Baptist Senior Family seeks a full-time Vice President of Marketing & Public Relations to lead our ongoing marketing and public relations efforts. The Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations will report directly to the President & CEO of Baptist Senior Family.
Baptist Senior Family is a not-for-profit corporation based in the South Hills of Pittsburgh that operates two long-term care communities (Baptist Homes in Mt. Lebanon and Providence Point in Scott Township) as well as a home health agency, Providence Home Care, and a ‘CCRC at Home’ program, Providence at Home.
This position is responsible for all marketing and public relations activities for Baptist Senior Family which include:
- Enhancing the visibility, brand, and public perception of all of Baptist Senior Family;
- Ensuring all independent living units are full with a robust waiting list;
- Marketing the personal care and skilled nursing units to ensure full occupancy;
- Enhancing and continually developing the Baptist Senior Family web site and all electronic and social media;
- Interfacing with local, regional, and national partners to continually improve and promote Baptist Senior Family;
- Maintaining excellence in all areas of social media; and,
- Recruiting, training, managing, and developing Marketing and Public Relations team members.
The Vice President of Marketing & Public Relations will be a member of the senior management team that develops and provides strategic direction for Baptist Senior Family.
The successful Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations will possess skills that will ensure success in all Job Responsibilities above including:
- A proven record of successful marketing and public relations initiatives, ideally in the long-term care industry;
- A detailed understanding of:
- Long-term care entrance fee and rental resident contracts;
- Marketing methodologies related to personal care and skilled nursing;
- Web site strategy and maintenance;
- Public relations and media relations needs in long-term care;
- Effective communication skills;
- Using technology to enhance the effectiveness of marketing and public relations;
- Creating solicitation materials (hard copy and virtual);
- Superb written, verbal, and interpersonal skills;
- Desire to work within a collaborative executive team; and,
- Organizing and inspiring a team of marketing and public relations professionals.
The ideal candidate will have at least ten (10) years of related experience, ideally in the long-term care industry.
Baptist Senior Family offers a flexible work schedule and a great benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage; generous paid time off; strong 403(b) retirement savings plan with company match; company-paid life insurance and long-term disability; free on-site fitness center; tuition assistance, and more.
Base salary will be based on experience with the opportunity to earn incentive compensation based on accomplishment of Baptist Senior Family strategic goals. Please include your salary requirements with your indication of interest.
To apply for this job please visit baptisthomes.org.